|The Petal Throne
|And a few more...
|Page 1 of 1|
|Author:||Beast Without a Tail [ Sat May 28, 2005 12:06 am ]|
|Post subject:||And a few more...|
5. A relative has been implicated in a traitorous plot against the Empire. If you're lucky, the shamtla price will only cause bankruptcy and slavery for most of your clan. Your relative claims the accusations are not true. Did he/she do it? If not, has someone set him/her up? Can you clear your clan's name and convince the magistrates not to destroy your clan?
6. A band of renegade mercenaries, deserters, escaped slaves, nakome and assorted barbarians are pillaging the border regions. Raise a troop of loyal and steadfast warriors to seek out these miscreants and destroy them for the glory of clan and Empire!
7. Participate in a "Little War".
8. An acquaintance begins manifesting supernatural powers and claims to be a demon from the Planes Beyond. "It" offers you riches and glory beyond your wildest dreams if you will accompany "it" on a mission to the Underworld beneath Usenanu.
9. A group of burbling, screeching Ahoggya have desecrated the local CIty of the Dead and eaten many of the recently buried. Where did they come from and why are they doing this? Are they guided by alien thoughts or does a human stand behind these deeds? The Tomb Police need help.
10. Journey to the foreign barbaric lands of the Nluss in search of Fire Opals and other rare goods. You can try to trade or launch a raid. They are, after all, barbarians.
|Author:||Beast Without a Tail [ Sat May 28, 2005 4:18 pm ]|
|Post subject:||And a few more still...|
|Author:||greentongue [ Thu Nov 30, 2006 1:40 pm ]|
17. Harvesters in the Flats
The normally timid Qol have been pushing into settled lands and attacking isolated farm hands. They have never been known to leave the scrub palmetto forests of the Flats of Tsechelnu. Something must be driving them from their territory. A few have been captured and have babbled something about Hlyss hunters grabbing them and carrying them off. They can't fight them off because they often can't even see them.
What would Hlyss be doing so far from the ocean? How could a Qol not see them? Is it all lies?
Can a troop be organized to penetrate deep into the Flats and determine what is really going on?
|Page 1 of 1||All times are UTC|
|Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group