[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
The Petal Throne • View topic - What god would you worship?

All times are UTC

It is currently Sat Dec 16, 2017 7:22 am

What god would you worship?
Hnálla and/or Drá 6%  6%  [ 1 ]
Karakán and/or Chegárra 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Thúmis and/or Keténgku 44%  44%  [ 7 ]
Avanthé and/or Dilinála 13%  13%  [ 2 ]
Belkhánu and/or Qón 6%  6%  [ 1 ]
Hrü'ü and/or Wurú 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Vimúhla and/or Chiténg 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Ksárul and/or Grugánu 19%  19%  [ 3 ]
Dlamélish and/or Hriháyal 6%  6%  [ 1 ]
Sárku and/or Durritlámish 6%  6%  [ 1 ]
Total votes : 16
 Post subject: What god would you worship?
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:23 pm 

If you were suddenly taken to Tsolyánu and given place within a Clan, what god would you worship if given the choice? Feel free to make a post to expand on your choice.

PS: Couldn't find any betterplace to post it, feel free for all mods and admin to move it. :)

Post subject: Re: What god would you worship?
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:26 pm 

I would probably fall in with Avanthé as I kind of like it going easy and smoothly and being in harmony with my surrounding. I don't feel much need for adventure in my life and so Avanthé it is.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:08 pm 

Damn... good question! I may need to get back to reading Mitlanyal again to figure this out!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:59 am 

Please do. I'll be waiting with anticipation for your vote! :)

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 8:24 am 

Given my proclivities and my current dealings with Aphrodite/Venus, I'm quite certain that I'd be in the temple of Dlamelish.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:30 am 

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 1:35 pm 

Moderator of the and the
blog.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:22 pm 

Thank you for you answer. :) I've been fascinated by neo-paganism for several years and I think its a very intresting topic. I would have many more questions but I know this isn't the place for them, so I once again thank you for your answer and shall be content.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 4:30 am 

I put in a vote for Thumis. :)

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 4:32 am 

Belkhánu would be my 2nd choice I think.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 7:30 am 

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:14 pm 

Almost feel like I might need to flip a coin or roll a die.

Thumis - Knowledge is important to me as a scholar. though I'm not quite so interested in the pure holding of order... in fact, too much order annoys me.

Avanthe - A lot to resonate with here. I've respect for nature, the feminine, cycles of life...

Dlamelish - There's a lot to say for the pursuit of experience and such here.

Hru'u - Again, change for change's sake....

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:38 pm 

Thymus gets my vote studious and intelligent
I'd make sure my wife was a dlamelish worshiper though

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:43 pm 

Sorry that should have been thumis didn't spot the auto spelling was on

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 12:36 am 

I couldn't zealously follow any of the Gods, but less of a fanatic might see in Ksárul's Temple 'knowledge for the sake of knowledge,' (with less emphasis on exploitation). But only if my new clan could assure me of a Jokálto's position.

Otherwise, most assuredly Karakán if they'd let me into the 2nd H.I. :twisted: